Communication is the currency for leadership,
mindfulness is the currency for achievement
Like the swiss army knife, I offer precise tools from
- 20 years’ experience in the corporate world, being responsible for sales for 5 countries
- Western sciences: NLP, psychology, neuroplasticity, neuroscience, anthropology
- Eastern sciences: meditation, breathing, mindfulness, yoga
While a complex world allowed for complex solutions, a hyper-complex world demands simplicity. Those with clarity and balance can simplify complexity easier than others. That is why the top performing organizations demonstrate:
- excellent communication across all levels
- how to turn fear of failure and limiting beliefs into performance and productivity
- how to transform emotional challenges into constructive responses
- reduced stress and frustration levels
- how change happens naturally and efficiently.
Those with clarity and balance can simplify complexity easier than others. While Eastern science mindfully achieves internal clarity of conscious and unconscious processes and balance, the Western science of verbal and non-verbal communication ensures external clarity and balance in an efficient yet inclusive way. Both sciences are synergetic if adequately combined since one acts as a catalyst for the other.