In a fast-paced, modern, corporate life, health is becoming the most ignored aspect, while it is the one that needs the most attention in order to keep the organization vibrant and progressive. This in turn is creating rising challenges at the workplace, like:
- Highly stressful work environments.
- Low productivity and efficiency.
- Rising number of workplace depression and anxiety.
- Strained inter-personal relationships.
The impact of Mindfulness for Corporates is:
- More focused and relaxed individuals resulting in better decision making, problem-solving & enhanced productivity.
- Energized and more motivated individuals with an enhanced ability to handle stressful situations.
- Improved interpersonal relationships resulting in more aligned and effective teams.
- Healthier employees resulting in lower healthcare & absenteeism related costs.
- Happier employees with greater overall satisfaction leading to higher employee retention rates.
Elements to be applied:
Upa-Yoga is a simple yet powerful set of 10 practices that activate the joints, muscles and energy system, bringing ease to the whole system
A series of 31 dynamic processes, rooted in yoga, to invigorate the body and reach peak physical fitness. Angamardana means gaining complete mastery over the limbs, organs and other parts of the body. It needs no fitness equipment
Surya Kriya is a potent 21-step yogic practice of tremendous antiquity, designed as a holistic process for health and inner wellbeing
Hatha Yoga is offered as a set of 21 powerful postures, or yogasanas, to enable the system to sustain higher dimensions of energy. This profound science enhances how one thinks, feels, and experiences life. It is not merely physical exercise, but enables a person to flower into his ultimate potential; to naturally achieve a state of health, joy, and bliss